Starting Fresh With Aomori Apples This Autumn!
Soak Up With Aomori Apples This Autumn Series
Feeling stressed and burned out from work and looking for a way to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life?
Pamper and give yourself a treat with Ikeda Spa’s sweet autumn treats, and experience the Japanese autumnal atmosphere! Featuring Aomori, the harvest season for fresh aromatic apples from the farm in Hirosaki, the Tsugaru region of Japan. It is well-known for its greatest production of fresh Apples that the Japanese often eat during autumn.
Enjoy Ikeda’s spa Autumn series with Aomori apples and Indulge in a relaxing Fuji Apple Onsen and tension-relieving Kinsei Apple Aromatherapy Massage, the perfect combination for a break from reality and recharge.
Recharge And Renew This Autumn Season!
Starting with soaking in the 30 mins Fuji Apple Onsen bath to boost blood circulation and melts muscle soreness and tension, combined with apple minerals that contain moisturising and anti-ageing properties that speed up cell regeneration for a softer and brighter skin complexion.
Then, massage away all knots and tensions with a 90 mins Kinsei Aromatherapy Massage to rub loosen knots and improve blood circulation, paired with a tropical and sweet aroma that will uplift your mood to make you feel refreshed and invigorated.
Autumn Series Specials: Aomori Apples
Enhance your spa experience with a Fuji Apple Onsen Bath inspired by Minamida Onsen Apple Land in Japan, where apples are eaten and put in hot spring waters. The benefits of Japanese ingredients – Apples are many. Malic acid, found in apples, is known to have a moisturising effect. Linoleic acid promotes blood circulation, and Oleic acid softens the skin, replacing skin oils. Paired with Kinsei Aromatherapy Massage, rub down those unfurled knots and melt all tensions.
For The Perfect Autumn Spa Date!
Don’t Miss This Autumn Promotion! Book Now
- Valid for redemption from 1 September until 31 October 2022.
- Valid for 1st-time customers of Ikeda Spa or those who have not visited in the past 6 months.
- Valid for local residents of Singapore only. Proof of local residency is required for verification.
- Prices includes 8% GST.
- Promotion is not allowed to be used with other discounts, promotions, packages or spa vouchers.
- Non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- Reservations are required and subject to availability.
- Guests are allowed to request a new therapist during the first 10 mins of the treatment if unsatisfied with service quality.
- Credit card information must be provided to secure your booking.
- Members must pay by cash as membership credits are not allowed for this promotion.
- A 48-hour cancellation notice is required; otherwise, charges apply.
Probably the Best Japanese Spa in Singapore
Renowned as one of the best day spas in Singapore, Ikeda Spa is a quaint retreat that feels just like a Japanese hot spring resort. Ikeda Spa is crowned the Global Winner at World Luxury Spa Awards, beating 30 spas nominated from a list of more than 10 countries, including Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, France and the United Kingdom. Since our opening in 2009, we have garnered more than a dozen acclaimed spa awards.