Unlimited Onsen Singapore Promotion
Authentic Japanese Onsen Singapore Experience
Ikeda Spa will be celebrating Good Bath week for the whole month of November just for you! For the month of November, simply purchase a Sento Hinoki Onsen Entry Pass at $188+ (U.P. $80+ per Onsen Entry), which is valid for a month. Purchase your Onsen pass and book your first Onsen experience today!
In Japan, it is a culture for Japanese to soak in Onsen on Good Bath Day (いい風呂の日/Ii furo no hi) which falls on 26 November. Immerse in the Japanese culture by soaking in Sento Hinoki Onsen and to soak up all the health and beauty benefits of Hinoki Onsen.
Health and Beauty Benefits from Soaking in Onsen:
- Melt away stress and fatigue
- Boost blood circulation
- Increase metabolism rate
- Treat skin irritation
- Relieve joint and muscle tension
- Nourishes skin with moisture
- Allows the skin to glow
Onsen Singapore – First Sento Hinoki Onsen Founded in 2013
The Onsen bath gets its name from the use of hinoki, Japan’s most prized cypress wood once reserved strictly for royalty, and used for building palaces, temples and shrines. When used to build the large public bathtub at Ikeda, this precious wood releases mineral oils. Indulge in soothing scents and anti-bacterial properties to calm and uplift.
Ikeda Spa Prestige – An Exquisite Japanese Ryokan
Opened in 2013, Ikeda Spa Prestige teleports you to exquisite ryokans (traditional Japanese spas that originated in the Edo period). Enter a realm of relaxation and luxury as soon as you set foot in the spa. A peaceful sanctuary away from the rush of the city, the spa features Zen-inspired interiors designed to put you at ease.
Single Hinoki Onsen
Want to wind down after a long day in a private Onsen? Visit Ikeda Spa at Bukit Timah which offers single Hinoki Onsen bath.
We have gathered a total of 7 different bath salt choices for different aromatherapy and other health benefits for your needs.
Ikeda Spa – An Cozy Japanese Ryokan
Founded in 2009, Ikeda Spa offers a quaint sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of town, nestled among lush greenery in Bukit Timah. Zen-inspired interiors and personalised spa services transform Ikeda Spa into a home away from home for urbanites.
Don’t miss this Onsen Singapore Promotion!
- Valid for 1st-time customers of Ikeda Spa or those who have not visited in the past 6 months
- Valid for one month from date of purchase (Onsen entry pass)
- Valid for purchase from 1st November 2017 until 30 November 2017
- Valid for local residents of Singapore only. Proof of local residency for verification is required
- Prices do not include 7% GST
- Valid for purchase both branch
- Onsen pass entry is not allowed to be shared
- Onsen reservations are required and subject to availability
- Credit card information must be provided in order to secure the spa booking
- Sento Hinoki bath schedule as follows:-
- Women: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun (1pm-5pm) Tue, Thu, Sat (5.15pm-9.15pm)
- Men: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun (5.15pm-9.15pm) Tue, Thu, Sat (1pm-5pm)
Probably the Best Japanese Spa in Singapore
Renowned as one of the best day spas in Singapore, Ikeda Spa is a quaint retreat that feels just like a Japanese hot spring resort. Ikeda Spa is crowned the Global Winner at World Luxury Spa Awards, beating 30 spas nominated from a list of more than 10 countries, including Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, France and the United Kingdom. Since our opening in 2009, we have garnered more than a dozen acclaimed spa awards.