BB Glow Treatment: Best Milia Seeds Removal Facial
Milia seeds can develop on the cheeks, eyelids, nose, and chin as well. They are small keratin-filled cysts that sit under the top layers of the skin. These white-yellow bumps are not the result of lousy cleanliness but rather the skin’s natural ability to exfoliate.
See immediate results with the Millia Seed removal, aka BB Glow facial treatment. It contains skin-renewing properties to shed old skin and remove milia seeds naturally, getting a healthy skin glow. Rid your skin of stubborn milia seeds and achieve renewed skin with the BB Glow First Trial, only at Ikeda Spa.
Get renewed and revitalised skin after one session
Expect 12 different facial benefits from BB Glow treatment facial promotion after your first session at Ikeda Spa. This facial is suitable for you if your concern is:
Milia Seeds Removal
Uneven Skin Tone
Enlarged and Clogged Pores
NEW! BB Glow Milia Seed Removal Facial from Japan
Be rid of milia seeds with the all-new BB Glow Facial! Allow this facial to treat the tiny skin-coloured bumps that appear on your delicate under eyes and prevent new ones from forming. The BB Skin Renewal Facial has powerful skin-renewing properties to boost collagen production and restore your glow as well. Try the first trial BB Skin Renewal facial promotion at $203.30 (U.P. $406.6), and save 50%.
What’s included in the BB Glow Facial Treatment?
Safe and painless, perfect for shedding off stubborn milia seeds. This facial deep cleanses the skin with Aqua Cleanse using a BHA solution to slough off dead skin cells and balance the skin’s PH levels. BHA or beta hydroxy acid provides incredible benefits for the skin, particularly those with oily skin, blemishes or clogged pores. BHA solution diminishes fine lines and firms up the skin while working to even out the skin tone and smooth any rough, bumpy textures.
Furthermore, the facial uses Nano Needling Technology from Japan, paired with MESOWHITE, a Brightening Serum, to prompt the skin’s brightening benefits. The BB Skin Renewal Facial soothes and heals using a Dead Sea Mask to provide barrier protection for the skin. It ends off with aromatherapy and facial massage to improve blood circulation and ease your mind into relaxation. The aromatherapy massage awakens your senses, while the facial massage enhances the skin’s immunity system to increase oxygen intake.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I apply makeup after the BB Glow treatment? We recommend you avoid putting on makeup for at least three days to allow your skin to heal. For optimal results, we recommend waiting one week before putting on makeup.
2. Can I apply skincare products after the treatment? Yes, you can still apply skincare products after the facial. However, you must avoid using whitening products or any strong chemicals and scrubs which may aggravate skin sensitivity.
We advise cleansing the skin with cold water only for the first three days after the facial treatment. We highly recommend using skincare products with hydrating and antioxidant properties to prevent dryness and dullness for optimised results.
3. How long will the results of the BB Glow Facial last after one session? The results will last for one to two weeks, depending on your skin condition. We recommend doing this facial at least once or twice a month, for a total of at least six sessions.
4. Is this treatment pregnancy-safe? Yes, absolutely. This treatment does not involve electric currents, which would affect the womb during pregnancy. However, if you are sensitive to pain, this treatment is not recommended.
5. How does this facial differ from other BB Skin Glow facial treatments? The typical BB facial treatment uses semi-permanent BB cream makeup and active ingredients to inject them into the skin. It gives off a natural-looking foundation that lasts between three days to a month, depending on maintenance.
On the other hand, Ikeda Spa’s BB Skin renewal facial helps to even out the skin tone, minimise pores, and eliminate skin tags for healthier, glowing skin.
Valid for 1st-time customers of Ikeda Spa or those who have not visited in the past 6 months
Valid for booking and redemption from 10 December 2020, recommended booking at least two weeks in advance.
Valid for local residents of Singapore only. Proof of local residency for verification is required.
Promotion is not allowed to be used with other discounts, promotions or packages.
Prices do not include 7% GST.
Non-refundable and not exchangeable for cash once it is purchased.
Guests are allowed to request a new therapist during the first 10 mins of the treatment if unsatisfied with service quality.
Reservations are required and subject to availability.
Members may pay by cash as membership credits are not allowed for this promotion.
Credit card information must be provided to secure the spa booking.
A 48-hour cancellation notice is required; otherwise, charges apply.
Probably the Best Japanese Spa in Singapore
Renowned as one of the best day spas in Singapore, Ikeda Spa is a quaint retreat that feels just like a Japanese hot spring resort. Ikeda Spa is crowned the Global Winner at World Luxury Spa Awards, beating 30 spas nominated from a list of more than 10 countries, including Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, France and the United Kingdom. Since our opening in 2009, we have garnered more than a dozen of acclaimed spa awards.