Boost Your Immune System with Tea Tree
Boost your immune system with the goodness of Tea Tree!
Did you know that Tea Tree essential oil is beneficial during this critical time to enhance the skin’s immune system to curb with Coronavirus?
Ikeda Spa has combined our signature treatment, the Ganbanyoku Detox Massage with Tea Tree essential oil to provide the body with a boost of immunity, help to fight off infections, reduce anxiety and relieve insomnia and congestion. It also eliminates airborne bacteria to increase your overall well-being.
Traditional Tea Tree Ganbanyoku Detox Massage
Voted the Best Detox Massage in Singapore, this unique massage treatment is performed on the Ganbanyoku hot stone bed. When natural boiling water is heated up to 49°C, the black silica lava rock bathes the skin with infrared rays and negative ions that help to accelerate metabolism, boost immune system and complexion, as well as to lift spirits.
Infused with Tea Tree essential oil, it works like magic to heal and rejuvenate your fatigued body. It’s like enjoying a good massage with a sauna session at the same time! For this period, book your 1st trial of the 90 min Tea Tree Ganbanyoku Detox massage at $168+ (U.P. $230+), valid only at Bukit Timah branch.
Treat Your Skin with Tea Tree
Inhale the therapeutic magic of Tea Tree essential oil to boost your immune system with this anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties. The well-known reputation for Tea Tree essential oil helps to cleanse, purify and rejuvenate the skin to strengthen and support the immune system. Improve your overall well-being with our Tea Tree Ganbanyoku Detox Massage specials.
Pamper and Rejuvenate Your Skin With Tea Tree Therapy
Take your pick from the two spa packages featuring our Signature Hinoki Onsen, and Tea Tree Ganbanyoku Detox Massage.
Soak in a soporific Hinoki Onsen bath using Japan’s most prized cypress wood once reserved strictly for royalty, and used for building palaces, temples and shrines. This precious wood releases mineral oils with soothing scents, anti-bacterial properties and many other therapeutic benefits.
Drift into relaxation as the massage therapist skilfully eases all the muscle tension. Paired with the Tea Tree essential oil, boost your immune system to improve overall well-being.
- Valid for 1st time customers of Ikeda Spa or those who have not visited in the past 6 months
- Valid for booking and redemption from 10 February until 29 February 2020, recommended booking at least one week in advance
- Valid for local residents of Singapore only. Proof of local residency for verification is required
- Promotion is not allowed to be used in conjunction with other discounts, promotion or packages
- Prices do not include 7% GST
- Non-refundable and not exchangeable for cash once it is purchased
- Guest are allowed to request for a new therapist during the first 10 mins of the treatment if unsatisfied with service quality
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Members may pay by cash as membership credits are not allowed for this promotion
- Credit card information must be provided in order to secure the spa booking
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required, otherwise, charges apply
Probably the Best Japanese Spa in Singapore
Renowned as one of the best day spas in Singapore, Ikeda Spa is a quaint retreat that feels just like a Japanese hot spring resort. Ikeda Spa is crowned the Global Winner at World Luxury Spa Awards, beating 30 spas nominated from a list of more than 10 countries, including Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, France and the United Kingdom. Since our opening in 2009, we have garnered more than a dozen acclaimed spa awards.