Yuzu Sento Onsen 1 For 1 Promotion
Every year around winter solstice, also known as Toji (冬至) will be celebrated by Japanese traditions of eating pumpkin snacks and taking a warm Yuzu Onsen bath. During this festive period, get to enjoy Off Peak 1-for-1 for our first ever Yuzu Sento Onsen promotion (Monday to Thursday).
Yuzu has a long tradition and believed to ward off winter colds and flu, and healing of chapped skin. Its essential oil’s uplifting aroma combines the notes of tangerine and grapefruit to re-centre the mind, reduce tension, anxiety, depression and negative emotional stress. This superfood also packs three times more vitamin C than lemon for free radical defence. Citric acid gently lifts off dead skin cells, accelerates skin renewal and reveals soft, smooth, supple and glowing skin as well.
Being the pioneer to introduce the benefits of an authentic Japanese bath, the Hinoki Sento Onsen has become Ikeda Spa’s signature service and also voted as Tripadvisor’s top 3 spa service to visit in Singapore.
Hinoki Onsen Facts
- Known as Japanese cypress wood, Hinoki was used to build onsen tubs since traditional times
- Hinoki wood releases mineral oils with soothing scents and anti-bacterial properties to calm and uplift
- Alleviate body aches and pains
- Minimises dilated pores and improves skin radiance
Combined with Ikeda’s signature Hinoki onsen bath, this special edition healing onsen will relieve tension, fatigue and insomnia for holistic rejuvenation. Immerse yourself in the time-honored Japanese traditional custom with our Yuzu Sento Onsen promotion today.
DON’T MISS THIS YUZU SENTO ONSEN PROMOTION!
- Valid from 21st December 2016 till 15th January 2017
- Valid for 1st time customers of Ikeda Spa or those who have not visited in the past 6 months
- Valid for local residents of Singapore only. Proof of local residency for verification is required
- 1-For-1 Onsen only valid within the same booking day and time
- Sento Hinoki Onsen may only accommodate the same gender at any point of time, kindly refer to schedule
- Prices do not include 7% GST
- Valid for booking on Monday to Thursday, at Clarke Quay outlet only
- Non-refundable and not exchangeable for cash once it is purchased
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Credit card information must be provided in order to secure the spa booking
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required, otherwise charges apply
- Sento Hinoki Onsen bath schedule as follows:-
- Women: Mon and Wed (1pm-5pm) Tue and Thur (5.15pm-9.15pm)
- Men: Mon and Wed (5.15pm-9.15pm) Tue and Thu (1pm-5pm)